No matter if you are in high school or college, you may find that Chegg can help you get what you need while relieving stress. While Chegg specializes in textbook rentals, it also helps individuals with homework, tutoring, scholarships, and internships. Chegg currently provides a free trial for you to access and try out before you purchase a subscription. This way you can find out if it is a good fit for you.
HOW LONG IS THE FREE TRIAL FOR CHEGG?
If you Apply for Chegg Free Trial Account which is set for four weeks and credit card information is required at the time of sign it. It will not charge until your four weeks are up. When the time is up, you are then charged $14.95 per month and with all the time and money-saving you will be doing, it seems worth it.HOW DO I CANCEL THE CHEGG FREE TRIAL?
If you decide you will not be using Chegg after the free trial, be sure to cancel your free trial before the charge date listed when you sign up. If you decide to keep Chegg, you will still be able to cancel your future memberships in your account.
No matter what system you are on, you want to make sure you are logged in. You also want to find your “Account” or “Account Settings” button. This will bring up all of your settings including “Subscription” or “Change/Cancel Membership”. The wording and process can change depending on what type of system you are working on.
Free Chegg Coupons & Free Trials
- If you’re not a big fan of the app or don’t want to download anything to your phone, there are also other ways to get free Chegg premium membership and to test out all of the available features for premium members.
- You can get a 4-week free trial of Chegg study material at absolutely no cost to you. All you have to do is sign up for a free trial at Chegg and you’ll get 4 weeks of free study content and material. After that 4-week trial is up, they will charge you $14.95 a month for access to their content.
- If you’re in a hurry and need access to certain textbooks, you can sign up for a free Chegg account and you’ll get a free login which will allow you to view certain textbook material for up to 7-days for free.
- There’s a lot of different titles, so you’ll more than likely find the content that you need.
- You can get free tutoring online via Chegg with the free trial membership as well.
- Chegg is nice enough to give you a sneak peek of the tutoring process by giving you 30 minutes of free tutoring.
- With this free tutoring, you’ll also have access to expert questions and answers from qualified experts in the field.
- You’ll also have access to scholarships as well. If you need a scholarship, then Chegg is one of your best bets because Chegg scholarships have awarded over $1 billion in awards and scholarships.
- There’s a lot of different scholarship options available, so if you qualify, apply promptly because a lot of people try to get in on those scholarships.